𝐌𝐚𝐡ā 𝐊ā𝐥ī’𝐬 Ten Arms Represent The Ten Directions (the Four Cardinal Points, the Intermediate Points, and the points Above and Below) and convey the idea of Divine Omnipresence.
- Her Sword represents the Knowledge that Destroys Ignorance by Severing what is apparent and transitory from what is real and abiding.
-The Discus is the constantly turning wheel of time, which inexorably Destroys all that has name and form.
- The Mace Destroys Unrighteousness (Adharma).
- The Bow as the tamasic aspect of ego and
- The Arrows as the sensory and motor organs.
- Iron Bar represents Restraint or self-control.
- The Divine Mother’s Spear is a metaphor for the Penetrating Insight of Spiritual Awareness.
-The Severed Human Head represents the Vanquished Ego and triumph over the limitation of personality that obscures the infinite Self (ātman).
-The Conch destroys ignorance; its auspicious sound symbolizes the power of awakening to Divine awareness.
learn more from www.DeviMahatmya.com/category/Maha-Kali